Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

120th post in this blog

Wow. I can't believe that I've been blogging for about over a year now. Sigh. How time flies eh. It's the 5th week of uni already. I've been back in boring old Perth for about 1 month already, and my room is a great mess. I shall take a picture of my messy room one day and upload it to my blog. Behold the room of a teenage boy! xD

Anyway, I had my first test of the semester today. I think I kinda screwed up the last page. But then, I don't care already. I think I did my best (kinda my best) xD. And today, I had my first presentation ever in Perth. GOSH! I was so freaking nervous!!! My hands were cold and palms sweaty. But anyway, I managed to survive the ordeal. I think I did quite well too =D

Nothing much happened today. But I think I seriously need to start to study already. I haven't been studying much at all. How dead am I.... I need will power!!!

On a lighter note, I'm bored. Hahahaha. I'm always bored. Sigh. Will I ever be not bored? LOL

No comments: