Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Surrealism

I wake up everyday and the first thing I feel is that I've been doing that for the past 19 years of my life. Well, technically, I have been waking up everyday for the past 19 years of my life. LOL. But the surrealism steps in when I go brush up and head to university. It feels like I have been doing this for a long time.

It seriously doesn't seem that I'm studying in the Land Down Under, aka, Australia. I just feel like I'm home. It's a weird feeling. I don't know how to explain it. It is just surreal when I tell myself I'm actually in Australia and not in Malaysia. It feels surreal that I'm living by myself and being independent.

I always wonder that if I didn't apply to UWA and just head off to US, would I be happier? Or should I have taken UEC and probably go to Singapore instead to study? Sigh. I always wonder about this and that. There are just too many things in life that I regret. Why can't I just peek into the future to see what will happen if I made the choice and finally just choose the best path?

I guess I should feel blessed that my family can afford to send me overseas to study. But I can't shake off the feeling of uneasiness away. I'll just try to make the best out of it.

Anyway, about my last post, I think I have the solution. I shall continue treating people how I want them to treat me, without considering how they treat me. LOL. I know it might sound complicated and weird, but that is what I'm adviced to do and I will do it. I shall remember Your words.

No comments: