Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Time for another pissy post

Yes. Just then I was opening my facebook. I was feeling slightly emo already since I dislike this job. Then I was greeted with so many notifications. I was slightly ecstatic. But however, it was short lived. I became pissy after that. Why? It's because I'm here in Singapore and I'm missing out on friends' birthday and friends' farewells. Please do NOTICE the plural form I used. Singular, I probably can take it. But plural? GAH! GO FISH!

To top it off, friends in Singapore are going out for lunch together. And guess what? I can't go because I have work. Wth! Work is interfering with my social life. I hate doing things that interfere with my social life. Zzzzz

I think next year, I won't come back to Malaysia. I'll just stay back in Perth and rest there. No parents there. A room of my own, and possibly a whole house to myself. What more do I need? Oh yeah. Money xD

I dunno why but I miss swearing and cursing a lot. I know it's uncouth and rude, but it was who I am. I really really want to swear out loud and like always. But why have I stopped? It's because I've grown up...

No comments: