Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Results Smesults

In the hype of holidays, the most dreaded thing of all students has arrived. Yup. Results. Our results was released slightly earlier, bringing doom and destruction to the student's spirit. You should see the amount of destruction exam results can bring. It's so amazing yet terrifying at the same time.

It is always after getting my results that I feel like going back to my bed, take my comforter and cover my entire body and contemplate to stay there for probably 20 years of my life. Or until I feel like drinking alcohol. Which ever comes first.

Not saying my results are really really really bad, but to my standards, they are pretty crappy. I have high expectations on myself. But lately, I have been letting myself down. Sigh. Where is my motivation to study harder? Where is my studious spirit? Where is my smartness? Brain! Why have you forsaken me???

I'm not sure how many times have I repeated this. I'll repeat it again. I vow to study hard for next semester subjects. Oh God. I pray that I will be able to keep this vow this time. But then again, will I have the willpower to strife on? My spirit nearly died last semester. I had really really low morale, probably one of the all time lowest morale I ever had for my entire life up till now.

Well putting results aside, I have my work to worry about. I'm still not sure whether I'll be getting that work permit or not. My application, as of now, is still pending approval. I choose to say approval and not rejection. Hehe. I have to be optimistic aye. I think if it is being approved, I will just go take it. I'll be needing the money. I have not much choice actually. Judging by my bad results, I would need so me real work to take my mind of it.

And on another even lighter note, I got a new external hard drive (my 3rd one) and a new laptop (my 2nd one). This external hard drive is so awesome. It's 1TB! It's so HUGE! Can't wait to store most of my stuff into this good old thing. As for the laptop, it's another Acer laptop. It's running on Windows 7! This operating system looks so awesome! But I still need to figure out a lot of stuff. Still trying to get used to that new operating system.

So, I'm now trying to look out in a more positive way of thinking. I hope everything goes well for me next year. Gotta go tinker with my new lappie! Till then~

No comments: