Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 10, 2009

@ Singapore

So I'm now in Singapore again... Not for holidays but for work. Sigh. I hate this. Why the hell do I need to get this stupid so called job on my first year of university? I seriously don't want to do this at all. I'm doing this just to please my parents. I'm actually sick of pleasing people already. I shouldn't do this against my will. Sigh...

Oh well. I think next year, I won't come back to Malaysia anymore. I don't want to work. I just want to rest during the holidays. See now. I can't even rest well in my own crib. I have to stay with my uncle until probably a few days before Chinese New Year. At least in Perth, I have my own room to stay in. Full privacy yo.

People are saying that this chance is hard to get. Pardon my language here, but seriously, FUCK IT! I don't want this chance now. It's too early. I fucking just want to rest and relax and not working my ass off some fucking job which has no relevance to my future degree at all. Screw it. The more I think about it, the more I get pissed.

This would be the first time in my whole entire life whereby I don't celebrate Christmas, New Year and my BIRTHDAY with friends. This is pissing me off. I've always loved birthdays and was actually not really looking forward to my next birthday as most of my friends aren't here. And now, I'm not even in Malaysia. Talk about double pissed.. This would be one of my worst experience ever in my life....

I still can't get over how angry I am now. But suicide is not an option, yet I guess. But if I really cannot stand it..... I will....


NOT

suicide still =p

Kinda glad that even though I'm pissed, I still can smile for a while.

No comments: