Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Home is where the heart is

I'm finally back in hot and humid and now rainy Kuala Lumpur, the place where I kinda belong to. It feels kinda good to be home. At first it seems foreign, but then I settled in back to my old routine life quite quickly.

Basically now, my life revolves around going out and in front of my computer. I have nothing better to do. Kinda lazy to do some reading too. Hm... When did I start to be this lazy. Probably I've always been this lazy. Haha...

Money is running out. My application for the work permit in Singapore has been submitted. I'll have to wait probably for a week or two to see whether is it gonna be approved or not. There are pros and cons to both scenarios. If I get it, I would be getting income but then I won't be able to hang out with friends and I am going to be emo and very lonely. On the other hand, if I didn't get it, I would probably be happier and not kill myself in the end. If you don't see me next year, I would have probably died of loneliness (or probably suicide).

Now currently I'm practicing Clare de Lune on the piano. Gosh! It's so freaking hard. Actually it's not that hard, but my sight reading sucks like hell. However on the bright side, I managed to get the tune. Haha. Gotta practice harder yo.

And by the way, my house is now wireless. I mean the internet. I managed to install the wireless modem. So now, I'm online in my room! I have never been online in my room before. It's so fun. Haha.

Anyway, I'm going to die of boredom soon. People! Call me out!

No comments: