Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 11, 2009

Broken Promises

I've broken many promises. And lately I broke another promise to myself, not being emo. However, once I stepped out of the house, my spirit is being lifted up. I guess I'm not a person who can stay at home. I need to get out of the house more often. Right now, I'm in Starbucks in Singapore. Nothing much to do actually.

I'm supposed to go to Orchard road to walk about now, but then I feel a bit lazy. Hehe.

I want to get a ear piercing today. But then, I'm starting to chicken out. Hm.... Should I pierce it or not? I'm scared of the pain!!! I'm in a dilemma now, but it's a self inflicted dilemma.

Why do I want to get a piercing? It's because I want to rebel. My parents don't want me to get a piercing. But, I came to Singapore to this job to please them. Yet, they don't know. Thus, I decided to rebel. There are quite a few choices for rebellion. Let me list them down.

1. Taking drugs. Good for rebelling, bad for health and a whole bunch of bad consequences. So I don't think I'll be taking drugs anytime.

2. Smoke. Again, good for rebelling as my parents detest smoking. But then, it's gonna be so bad for my health. Nix to this idea again.

3. Drink all day and all night. Not a bad idea. But then, I'll be moneyless by probably less than a week later. So, no to this idea again.

4. Piercing! This is by far the best I can get. Piercing is pain, but I hope not that pain. My parents abhor piercing, which makes it even better. And it's quite cheap and it's a one time thing. So, BINGO!

No comments: