Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pierced Ears

Today, I pierced my left ear. There wasn't really much pain there. Haha. Minimal pain, I might add. Told my parents, they didn't really scold me. Sigh. I guess they think that I can think for myself already... Plan rebellion failed. LOL

Now, I should start worrying about the pus and/or blood that is to come. I have to look after it properly. Sigh. A bit troublesome, but still, I hope it's worth it. xD

Went to church today. The church is an adopted church by Acts Church in KL. Saw Pastor Sandra at first. I didn't know who she was. Then she was introduced as Pastor Sandra, then I only remembered that I really saw her before in INTI college CF before. I guess this is indeed a small small world.

Last Friday, I went to cell in Eunice's house. Quite fun and quite a huge turnout. 15 people! That is like so many! Got to know new people. Not bad la xD Looking forward to the next cell meeting.

So, I'll be starting my work tomorrow. Wish me luck yea!!!

No comments: