Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 28, 2009

25 more days...

left to go back home to Malaysia! Wahoo! I seriously can't wait for it! I miss so many Malaysian stuff. The lifestyle is so different... Egads! But I still will have to wait till after my finals. I have to suffer through my finals first. How sad is that...

But, I have a feeling of accomplishment today. I finished watching like 2 lectuers online. Wahaha! Why do I watch it? It's because I don't understand my notes. I write here, there and everywhere, thus I don't even know what am I writing. So much for taking notes. Such a waste of pen ink and paper. Zzz

Anyway, I'm just very bored now at University. Haha. Dunno what to do, so I thought I'll just leave a random note here =D

1 comment:

Skywalker said...

24/6/09?...洁莹姐姐要去Singapore了...