Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Before I get happy about going back to Malaysia...

... I have to worry about my finals first T__T

Current Countdowns:
Finals: 6 Days
Going back to Malaysia: 20 Days
20th Birthday: 225 Days =D

Bwahahaaha. 225 more days till my 20th =D
I just put it there for fun xD

Gah! I'm now at my university's library, TRYING to study. But, as you can see, to no avail. Why do I always fail to study until the last minute T___T I've gotta CHANGE!

Anyway, today is quite a busy day. I reached uni in the morning. I intend to study till in the arvo (afternoon) then head off to the city to go to Myers to shop =D (OMG! 3 to (s) in 1 sentence -D). Then later at night, I'ma watch Night at The Museum 2 with my cousins! Wahoo! What a great way to relax eh?

What am I crapping T__T I'm so relaxed now. Kinda worried that I'm so relaxed. How ironic =D

Anyway, back to studies! Ciaozzz

3 comments:

TheUnusualPanda said...

There were actually 5 'to's

Anonymous said...

looking forward to u! right here in malaysia!
pei sen

Kenneth said...

me too...
lazy to study...

instead playing in the lab

miss those movies...
long time didnt go to cinema already