Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 24, 2009

FREEZING MY ASS OFF

I hereby declare that...

I HATE COLD WEATHER


with a vengeance =D

I remember I used to say that I hate the warm weather in Malaysia yada yada yada. But now, I LONG TO GO BACK TO THE WARM WEATHER! Ironic much?

I'm now wearing 3 layers of clothing and I'm still freezing! I'm wearing a T Shirt, Hoodie and a Jacket. 3 layers of protection. Warm? NOT! I'm so cold that I don't actually want to leave my warm and toasty bed! I seriously need to get a heater ASAP!

In a totally unrelated note...

THIS WEEK SHALL BE THE LAST WEEK OF UNIVERSITY! At least, the end of the 1st semester classes =D

Next on the list is FINALS! OMG! DIE DIE DIE! T___T

Next, something in mandarin xD

我怎么每次在爱情都要有一个悲伤的结局?我喜欢的人,我永远都不能拥有。很辛苦的耶。。。我以为来到PERTH我就会有机会重新开始新生活,怎知道。。。唉,悲哀啊!

可是说真的,我来到这儿,我比较少练习我的'肺'话了,不知道我的'肺'还健康吗。。。我曼怀念以前跟朋友一起讲废话啊。在这里,我的废话都很普通,很不废。在大学的朋友跟中学的朋友的性格完全不同啊。。很难适应的耶。。。

好想把时间转回去到中学的时光啊!

No comments: