Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beware: Emo Blog ALERT

Yup. It's emo time again. I guess that I can't run away from it. You guys can associate emo and I together.



EG:

How to spell emo?

R-A-Y-M-O-N-D



Well, I think that I have to rely on myself now here in Perth. I'm like so not used to it. I used to rely a lot on friends. But then, I think I need to rely on myself here in Perth. I found out that I can only believe in myself, and not others. I don't wanna be lied to anymore. I just want the truth. Why can't people just tell the truth...



Hm... I guess I'm really growing up now. I'm not the young and naive Raymond anymore. I'm learning to be fake and kinda twisted in my own way. Not of my choosing though. It's the environment. Remember Charles Darwin? Yeah. Survival of the fittest. I'm here to survive.



I used to be so young and naive. I remember my mom used to tell me that the world is full of lies and deception. It's so different from what I used to believe when I was young, thus I told my mom that I won't be fake, and that I don't care what people do to me and I will just be myself and stay true to myself.



But now, I digress.



The world is indeed an evil place. A nice place for the devil to spawn his advocates. Hm... When did this all change?



WHEN I CAME TO PERTH THAT IS!



OMG! Coming to Perth has really opened my eyes to a lot of things. New things. It's literally a stepping stone from my imaginary perfect little world to this evil world! Why is this world so TWISTED? I wanna go back to my own cocoon of perfect little people. T__T


WHERE IS THE OLD CHILDHOOD INNOCENCE?

BRING IT BACK TO ME!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Italian band ----> http://www.myspace.com/inediti