Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random Rantings

My first semester here in UWA is going to end soon. 2 more weeks of classes and then finals. And that concludes my 1st semester in UWA. It seems kinda surreal that I'm here in Perth furthering my studies. Sometimes, I still wake up thinking Where am I? Where is my dog? Where is my blue walls? Why am I on a small bed? Then reality settles in very fast. I'm here in Perth, no longer in Malaysia. I don't know why but I feel like I've been here for ages. Maybe 3 months is kinda long for me.

But anyway, FINALS IS COMING! *runs around like a headless chicken and crashes into the nearby wall* It's like the most dreaded time of the students! Well, majority students. Some FREAKS (YES YOU!) like exams so much that they are so willing to die for it. I'm a normal student and thus I HATE EXAMS!

I'm so scared that I won't be able to cope well in these exams. I don't have any motivation in me to study for the test. I hope that the motivation will come in due time.

Anyway, I think I've been drinking a lot of booze lately. HOW? BEER BELLY IS COMING! I've gotta learn to control myself.

I think that I'm having a hard time controlling myself. I'm a very compulsive person. I can go compulsively buying stuff, compulsively drinking etc etc. AND to top it off, I can't control my emotions well. I can just lash out easily =D BEWARE THE RAYMOND!

Anyway, I'm too lazy to blog now =D

No comments: