Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 8, 2009

2 tests!!!

OMG! I have 2 tests next week! Geng1002 and Physics! 2 chapters for GENG1002, 10++ Chapters for physics! Can anyone help me dig a grave T___T

Nothing much to blog about now. Classes are quite boring. I wish I have the will power to skip them T__T But then again, what will I do while I skip class? There isn't anything to do! Every morning, I feel like skipping class. But then, I'll just step into the shower and get ready for class. Damn! I need the will power to skip class xD

Only 40+ days left for me! Then I'll be heading home to MALAYSIA! Yay!!!! Can't wait for it! I miss my dog so much!!!

Btw, there is this one pretty girl who stays in my area, takes the same train and bus to UWA, and is in most of my classes. She uses the same bag as me too! But mine is black while her's is pink xD. I wanted to talk to her. But no courage la! T____T So noob xD

Oh yeah. I've kinda lost my 'lah's already. I have to get it back! COME BACK TO ME!!!

No comments: