Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

IT'S THE HOLS!

The summer holidays are finally here. I can rest now finally. Finals was kinda harsh towards the end. It started off nice. Then it was downhill. But oh well. Results are going to come out in about 2 weeks time. I can only hope for the best.

I'm going back only on the 17th of January. Which means, I will celebrate my 21st bday here in Perth! I wonder who is left here to celebrate it with me...

I'm now in the mist of finding a new job. I had an interview with Maccas today. Hope I will get that job. Why do I need a job? BECAUSE OF CAR REPAIRS!

A few days ago, my car overheated and I sent it to the repair shop. After replacing the water pump and timing belt, I was told that the top part of my car's engine is kinda gone too. And guess how much it costs to change that part of the engine? 1.5k. Yes. You saw that right. 1.5k. Not $150. Sigh. I really need a job to cover that repair.

Other than that, I have the whole house to myself. I can walk around naked too if I want. Haha. Not that I do that, of course. There are both pros and cons to staying alone. But amazingly, I don't feel that emo staying alone. I feel just all right. Oh well. I guess I'm changing for the better.

Oh yeah. Last week, I went on a road trip up North. 12 hours drive. I drove 6 out of the 12 hours. It was quite tiring. We went ATV and snorkeling in this place called Coral Bay. The view was breathtaking. It was quite amazing to see God's amazing creation that is still somewhat left untouched by human hands.

I'm looking forward to going crabbing in mid December with friends. It should be fun catching crabs and then cooking it in the middle of the night. Yum yum.

No comments: