Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The aftermath

I just checked my results for my 4th semester in UWA. It's not a pretty site. It's probably one of the worst results I have ever gotten in my whole entire life. I flunk 3 of my units. Well, according to my standards, not uni standards. Gosh. This is bad.

I'm really failing uni. I'm not doing well at all. This is very very very bad. Is it time for me to quit uni? Should I just really quit uni? I'm like wasting my parents money here. I feel like a failure.

Oh well. Let this be a wake up call. I have to be more hardworking next semester already! Sigh. i know I have been telling myself this every semester. But I can't seem to set my priorities straight. God, help me please.

No comments: