Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Knowing a 2nd Language

I'm working part time in a Japanese restaurant. It's quite fun to serve people. You get to see many different kind of people. Cheap people, wasteful people, funny people etc etc.

So when I work, I speak to customers with this fake-and-fail Australian accent. So, most of the people presume that I don't know other languages other than English. It's fun to listen in to their conversations. Some complain saying the food is little, some even asked one another why do I seem so scared. LOL.

I had 2 interviews in the past 2 weeks. None got back to me yet. Sigh. 1 from Maccas and 1 from Optus. I might get a response from Optus by tonight. Gosh. I really hope I get this job. I need a secure casual time job unlike my job in the Japanese restaurant. However, this week, I have been getting some afternoon shifts. So YEA! I have some income! Woohoo!!

No comments: