Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The final days

Wow. 2010. It's coming to an end. Another year is going to pass. Where does all the time go to? I felt like it's just yesterday that 2010 just started. In just a few snaps, it's gone. And I'm going to get ready to usher in the year 2011, my 3rd year in Australia, my 3rd year in UWA.

I just can't fathom that I'm going to finish my university life in 2 more years. And then I'll be getting along with the next phase of life. Work. Oh man. I don't want to think about it first.

I hope 2011 will be better than 2010. To be honest, I don't really remember what major happened in 2010. It was an okay year. But not a really great one. There were falling outs, new friendships, stronger friendships, infatuations and more. I guess that is just how I roll.

I'll be turning 21 next year too. In my opinion, that is the optimum age to be in. I don't want to grow older nor younger than 21. I want to stay there for the rest of my life. But then again, I might change my mind when time comes. Who cares though.

I want to end 2010 and start 2011 with a great bang. I want 2011 to be a good year. A year where I can find good relationships and good results. And not forgetting a good internship.

But still, I thank God for the year 2010. I learnt quite a lot of things this year. I learnt that I am actually expandable. I learnt that there are still many facets of people that I still don't know. I learnt that the best, has yet to come.

With that, I anticipate year 2011. The best, has indeed yet to come.

No comments: