Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A simple plea

Everyone has a dream. It doesn't whether is it a short term dream like passing the test that you have the next day, or is it a long term dream, like having the perfect family. A dream is still a dream. I constantly find myself pleading with God. Constantly whining, wanting something better than what I have now. At times, I might even question myself. Why isn't God answering?

Yea. I know that God has his own timing and that God will give you the BEST that he could give you. But still, I doubt. I question. I wonder. I'm guilty of doubts. I'm always doubtful, which leads to my indecisiveness.

But still, as time passes, I still hold on to the promise that He gave me. In Matthew 7:9-11, it says:
"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give ood gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Not only this verse gives me hope. In Matthew 6:26, it says:
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

These two verses give me the strength to continue to seek Him in every single thing.

As exams approaches and the last of assignments are meant to be handed in, stress levels are rising. But yet, I believe, everything will turn out in my favor. Everything happens for a reason, and the reason is Him.

No comments: