Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week Long (Or Should I say Short?) Holidays

Wow. In a blink of an eye, the holidays have ended. While I haven't really done a lot of things during this period of time, a lot of things happened. Let me start with a sad one.

Bryan, a friend of mine from High School, whom I knew since Form 1, passed away. I was very shocked when I learnt of the news. This is very sudden. Apparently he was cycling in US and he got hit by a trailier. And that trailer just went away. Just like that. After knowing about this, I realised that life, is short. Very short. This is the age where we all think we are capable of doing everything under the sun. Only the sky is our limit. But yet, we forget that death is cruel and quick.

Although I'm not that close to Bryan, and kinda lost touch after we left high school, I was still quite devastated by this news. This is the first time that I had a friend that kinda grew up with me (I have knew him since Form 1, and we were in the same class again in Form 5) has just passed away so sudden. It's a lost that I'm sure many will mourn.

On a lighter, yet pissed mode, I hereby announce that I'm going to be a loner, and find joy in being a loner. I'm going to change. I'm going to start to just care about myself and not for other people. Anymore. Period. Lately, a lot of things had happened that made me decide to do this. If I were going to continue to think like last time, I think I would not survive it and become insane. I'm making a change. Period.

No comments: