Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time just flies

I was just looking through my facebook pictures, and I started to think to myself. Wow. I have came a long way since. It has been a while since I've felt this nostalgic. I'm going to finish my second year in UWA soon. Which signifies my 2nd year in Perth, a land far away from home.

However, somehow, it doesn't feel like I have been away for that long. But with a more in depth of memory searching, I feel old. A lot of things has happened in such a short span of time. There was laughter, tears, sweat and blood. A lot of new friends were made and new lessons being learnt. I feel that I have matured a lot since I came here.

I don't think I can learn all of these back home in Malaysia. It seems so surreal that I stepped out of my comfort zone in Malaysia and came into a world which I never knew I would ever step into. Yea. Since young I have heard of the country Australia. And it ends there. I don't know the geography of Australia, I don't know the history of Australia. Heck! I don't even know the capital of Australia. The only thing I knew was that Kangaroos originated from Australia. And it ends there.

I never thought that I would one day be studying here in Australia. I'm thankful that I am able to be here. It is indeed a blessing to be able to be here. However, at times, I still do question my presence here in Perth. What is the reason that I am placed here? What is my role here? These questions, I still cannot answer.

I have another 2 more years here. Then it's me into the work force. Gosh! I would feel so lost then. I hate crossroads. It's so hard to decide which turning to take.

No comments: