Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Of holidays, assignments and lab reports

My study break IS HERE! But it's gonna be crammed with studies, assignments and lab reports. Sigh. Study break my foot. I can just hope that I'm not procrastinating, just like now. LOL

Anyway, school timetable is out. I have a pretty shit timetable. 9th, 10th, 13th and 19th. It's just the first two that worries me. Oh well. I CAN DO IT!

OH YEA! SPRING IS HERE FINALLY! SO LONG COLD COLD DAYS! HELLO WARM SUN! I just love spring/summer. It's one of the best weathers ever. And the fact that the long holidays just add on to its appeal. Oh summery days! How I yearn for thou!

I should get going. Gonna go shower and go for a BARBIE! WOOHOO! THE FIRST FEW SIGNS THAT SPRING IS INDEED HERE!!!

No comments: