Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Give me a break

WHERE IS MY FREAKING STUDY BREAK?! WHY DON'T I SEE ANY STUDY BREAK COMING ANYTIME SOON?! THE FREAKING SEMESTER IS GOING TO END SOON AND THERE IS NO BREAK! WHY WHY WHY WHY?!

On a lighter note, my parents are going to come soon. Gee Gee. What am I going to do? Should I bring them around? Should I risk them knowing what 'evil' stuff I do here =D

I'm so bored now. I should be asleep but I have sugar rush at the moment. Stupid frozen coke from Maccas. So tempting. Couldn't resist the lure of the frozen coke. Sigh... I hate cravings. Speaking of cravings, I don't mind a cup of bubble tea now =D

Yes. I'm rambling non stop now. I think I'm going crazy.

OH YA! Something happened in the science library today. It was so hilarious. Prita and I laughed our asses off. But I shan't tell what is it. It's too yucky to tell. Yucky, yet funny. Oh man. What a gesture. LOL

No comments: