Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thinking

I've always thought that I have it hard in life. I have not a great voice, not a great mind, not a great body, not a great face. To sum it up, not a great person. I feel that I'm never going to succeed in life. I often feel that I'm a useless, pathetic prick, a good for nothing person who is on Earth to just waste the resources here.

Never once I thought to think how blessed I am actually. I have a family. I have close relatives. I have close friends. I have a roof over my head. I have food on the table. I have clothes to wear. I have both hands and legs. I have a voice. I can hear. I can smell. I can see. I can sense. Heck. I'm even overseas furthering my studies.

I'm very very blessed already. But yet I still complain and whine. Constantly. "I hate my life", "I'm emo", "I don't want to study", "I want that car", "I want that new handphone". I want this. I want that. I hate this. I hate that. Constant whining is always heard from my mouth. What a brat I am aye.

It's time for me to stop my whining. Pinch me if I whine. kthxbai

No comments: