Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 15, 2010

2 birthdays in a row

It was quite a fun night. First, we went and surprise Jordan, and then we went to Prita's house to surprise her. It was a fun day =D

It was a very hectic day for me. Morning, I woke up at like 7 to start baking with Shiyeng and Sinyee for Prita's and Jordan's cupcakes. We baked till like 10.40am. It was quite fun baking those stuff. We forgot to put in chocolate chips for the banana cupcake, which resulted in us baking some chocolate chip cookies. We made some icing for the cupcakes and GOSH! IT WAS SO FREAKING SWEET! 500 grams worth of sugar in that icing. Sugar rush much?

Anyway, after baking, I wanted to go gym and subsequently university to study. But of course, waking up at 7am took a huge toll on me and thus, I went back to bed and slept. Haha.

I went to church at around 4 something. Left early to head off to work at around 6pm. Work was hell tiring. Sigh. Earning money is so hard, but I have to do it. Cuz I have been wasting a lot of money lately. Work was really really hard. Hope to get a better job and a better paid one too =D

Anyway, after leaving my work, Jon Lim came and picked me up. And we set of to Myaree utopia to get Jordan's cake first. We first went to Prita's house to finish the cupcakes along with Prita's cousin. Then we all went to Jordan's house to surprise him. He was shocked to see us as Sinyee lied to him saying that we were waiting for people first. After doing a quick bday song, we adjourned to Prita's place.


We hid in the dark, cracked some dirty jokes, like always while waiting for Prita to come back. The first thing when she came back was that she noticed our shoes. We hid our shoes in the hall but then we thought that because it was dark, she couldn't see. But.. Sigh. Oh well. She was still shocked to see us all there. She only could say 2 sentences, repetitively. It was 'Oh my gawd!' and 'What the hell!'. It was kinda awkward as no one knew what to say. haha

All in all, I hope they had a nice bday surprise!

No comments: