Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 5, 2010

2nd Week

It's now the second week of uni. I'm feeling very bored. Very very very bored. I know I said that I would study every week. But the heck about it. I don't feel like studying yet. I'm so lazy and I'm a very good procrastinator. Assignments, thank God hasn't really piled up yet. I hope that there won't be many assignments.

Oh yea. On a bright side, I got a car. A 3k 2nd hand car. A white Holden Barina. I'll upload the photo of the car someday soon. Can't be bothered at the moment xD

What else should I blog about?

I got sick last week because after eating fish and chips (It's quite heaty), I drank in a dark chocolate dip (makes me even more heatier). Thus, I had a sore throat which escalated into a mild fever, then a mild flu. I'm getting better now though.

My life is pretty much not eventful at the moment. But then again, my life is never eventful. Should I open a can of worms into my life? Should I invite drama into my life? Would I be able to cope up with dramas in my life? I think not.

Anyhows, I've kinda succeed in not being emo for the past 2 weeks! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

No comments: