Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

First day of uni!

It's the start of a new semester! A new semester brings in a new shocking news =D
The day went on quite slowly actually. Nothing interesting happened. But this new semester, I have quite a few new resolutions. I plan to go to class EVERYDAY for the WHOLE SEMESTER, study EVERY SATURDAY FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER.
I wonder if I would keep up my resolutions or not.

Oh ya. I joined the gym starting this semester. I plan to buff myself up before I go back to Malaysia again. I've been growing fatter and fatter. It's time for me to tone up my body. Since I left high school, I have been saying that I want to enroll myself in a gym but never really got around to do it. BUT NOW IT IS DONE! I want to have a fit, toned nice body.

Wish me luck =D

With this new semester, I pray for a good good good good semester =D

No comments: