Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sigh....

Holidays passes so fast! Soon, I'm going back to the place where I dread. It's not that I really hate Perth, but it's just too boring and new restrictions arose there. I want a car! But the financial status of my family actually don't really allow me. Sigh.

Yesterday I went out with some of my high school friends. We were chatting. I found out that I'm actually quite out of touch with most of them. There were a lot of things that happened in their lives that I didn't know. It's quite sad that I didn't really made the effort to just probably call them from Australia. Note to self: Take notice of people's life more. But anyway, I had a lot of fun just crapping with them and trying to make fun of each other, just like old times.

I learnt a lesson. No matter how much things has changed, some things that is the core to the friendship will never ever change. I'm quite glad that some things never change, thus I have something to cling on when I'm scared or worried.

I'm going back to Perth this Friday! To be happy or sad, I will choose neither. I hope by then my happiness scale would be fully replenished so that I could slowly use up the stored happiness there xD

1 comment:

JunJie said...

hey Raymond~~ i feel so bad i didnt make myself to the gathering to meet with you. but our friendship will never change. good luck for everything