Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 5, 2010

Why?

Why can't I be in many places at once? If only there is a kind of potion that can strip myself into many instances of myself, that would be great. Then I would put 1 of me in Malaysia, 1 of me in Perth and 1 of me in US. This, is wishful thinking.

Everytime I see facebook, I see pictures or statuses of events that I couldn't attend because (a) I'm in another continent (b) I have other social obligations. I know that I shouldn't feel sad or something, but still there is this longing feeling in my heart to be together with friends all the while. It's not possible, but yet I can't help wishing for it.

The other day, I was chatting with Soon Khai through MSN. Oh gash. We had so many memories of our high school teachers and tuition teachers. It was quite fun trying to remember what happened in high school. There were so many fun and funny memories, and of course there were some bitter memories that I remembered but I didn't share. But with the existence of bitter memories, it is then we only know the existence of happy memories.

Now that I have kinda moved on to University, I have started to wish that I'm back in high school. I guess the past still has some bondages upon me. But I don't wanna do anything. I want to remember the fun times we all had during high school.

I miss my high school friends.

1 comment:

Shjin daer Sahn a.k.a. Zeeman said...

Why actually did u end up in Australia? I knew you were here, but didn't know why you didn't go US in the end...