Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 25, 2010

Kalbarri

I'm back from a sorta relaxing trip back from the North. However, at this moment, I don't have any means of transferring my photos into my computer as I don't have the camera cable nor a CF card reader. Sigh... Oh well. Photos can wait, I guess.

So, the trip was quite a fun one. My car, driven by Aldrin, had so much fun. We kept talking some dirty topics in the car on the way to Kalbarri. Sad to say that I either started the topics or added oil onto fire for the topics. Well, you know me. Haha. And the best part was that we managed to hit 2 kangaroos. We killed 1 and the other 1 got away alive still. It was scary yet fun at the same time.

ATV was quite fun as I love to speed. Although the highest speed I could achieve was 70kmh, it was actually quite exhilarating. The wind blowing towards you, getting sand in your mouth (and eyes if I weren't wearing my sunnies), all in all it's a very fun and good experience.

I, too, went for horse riding. It's my first time on a horse. It was quite scary at first. Apparently my horse (its name is Patrick) is quite a rogue horse. But glad to say that it wasn't bad. I managed to control my horse, quite well too, I might add. When we went cantering (or in plain easy vocab, horse racing, in a way), it was fun! Your bum was seldom on the saddle and if you don't hold on to the reins well, you would fall off. Sad part is that Eunice fell off her horse. Hope she is all right.

If only deep sea fishing was cheaper, I would have went for deep sea fishing too. Deep sea fishing sounded like loads of fun, albeit the motion sickness some people, especially my housemate Wen Jun, experienced. Sigh. Why must it be AUD150. If only it is less than 100, I think I would have went. It would be a fun experience to be added on to my life here in Perth.

At night, we played games like Puerto Rico and Jungle Speed. I can't really play Puerto Rico as it is a strategy game and it's a game that seriously tests your patience as it is a very slow paced game. It's kinda like a double whammy for me as I'm not that good at strategy game because I'm not patient enough to think. Which is why I enjoyed Jungle Speed so much. It's a very fun game as it tests your reflexes. Oh gosh. This game gave me such a sore mouth as I kept laughing non stop. It's so hilarious to see people hesitate and not grab the totem in the middle.

The sceneries in Kalbarri, to tell you the truth, wasn't that at all impressive I guess. I'm not really a scenery kind of person. Some of it were amazing, but it grew boring after like 1 second. For me, I believe that if you seen it once, you've seen it all. But still, some of it are quiet nice, I don't deny it.

While I was doing my quiet time up there, I was actually quite troubled as I had to make a decision with my life. I don't think this is the suitable place to post my problem. However, all that I can say is that I'm waiting for a sign from him now. If I get that sign, I would have to proceed with the procedures. If the sign says no, I would have to throw out that mind set forever and ever and probably a day.

No comments: