Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 19, 2010

And so...

the holidays commence. Sigh. There is no empty feeling nor is there an ecstatic feeling. I think I'm getting old. Long gone are the days where I anticipate the last day of exams because I'm going to play. But then again, I have nothing much to look forward here in Perth, hence this I guess.

But anyway, on the brightly lit side, sunny side up, I'm going on a roadtrip to a place called Kalbarri. Apparently it's 5 hours up north from Perth. I'm gonna be there for 5 days and 4 nights. I hope I have fun there. I borrowed a DSLR just to take pictures there. Hehe.

I just finished packing my luggage bag there. Sigh. I found out that I'm such a tech freak. I'm bringing 3 different chargers - Iphone/Ipod charger, PSP charger and my camera battery charger. If I were to bring my laptop there, I would be even a geekier geek. AND to top it off, I brought a comic book along to read too when I'm bored. Haha. Nerd + geek. What a great combination aye?

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

World Cup has STARTED!!!! For those who thinks that I don't watch football, you're wrong. I watch world cup. Haha. It's a once in a 4 year event, thus I have the heart to watch it (I know I know, translated straight from mandarin, but who cares). The world cup song is quite catchy. I quite like it xD

On a darker side, and a more emotional side, I don't know why but lately I have been having loads of mood swings. I don't know what triggers it but I know it's very very dangerous for me and for the people around me. I'm just a ticking bomb ready to, well, bomb. Haha.

Oh well. I guess it's back to packing my backpack! I'm gonna put foodddddddd into it =D

Hope I'll upload the pics here when I come back!

No comments: