Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 14, 2010

The last paper tomorrow

Tomorrow is my last paper. Yay. Hm... I don't feel any enthusiasm at all. Sigh. I don't know why, but I'm not feeling that ecstatic that tomorrow is my last paper and that after tomorrow, I would be free from finals for the time being. I remember last time I would be so happy that I would be literally jumping with joy.

It reminds me of my primary 6 UPSR. UPSR is a government paper that all primary 6 students have to sit for. I remember vividly that it was the night before my last paper. I was so happy that I could not sleep at all that night because after that paper, I would be heading off to the shopping mall with my friends to watch a movie. I was so happy.

Fast forward to high school. I remember after EVERY single big exams (mid sem and finals), my friends and I would happily shout for joy and walk together to the bus stop outside our school. We would take the bus and the train to Times Square or Sungai Wang or Mid Valley or KLCC. But no matter where we go, it's pretty much the same things that we do. Eat, go for karaoke or watch movie. But the hell with it. It was fun.

I remember if we went for karaoke, most of the rooms would be occupied by people from our school, and the chances are high that we know those people. We would literally go into every room and sing a few songs or something. And the best part? Most of us are in school uniform, unless the place that we go requires us to be in our casual clothings or which most of us bring it to school to change too. Haha.

And on to college. After every semester finals, it's off to FTZ (a cyber cafe opposite college) or it's off to Sunway Pyramid to watch movie or for a karaoke session again. Not much difference from high school. But the huge difference is that most of the people in college have cars. So, going to places is kinda like a breeze, apart from the stupid jams that we always encounter in KL or Selangor.

AND NOW.... In uni.... After my last exams, what plans do I have? Go back home and sleep... HOW LAME!

No comments: