Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sigh

I'm having my second paper this Thursday. I have a lot of stuff to study and I believe I'm studying the least between my friends at the moment. But somehow, I just can't find the motivation to study now. It is just so depressing. I got such bad results for the mid semester exam and yet now I still don't want to buck up. Like seriously. What is wrong with me.

It's times like this that I miss the good old times where stuff just comes easily. It's so much easier to understand it last time. Probably it's because I had teachers and lecturers alike spoonfeeding me with information, unlike now, of which I have to study by myself. I know I probably should whine, but still, I can't help it.

I need to find my motivation, and fast.

On a lighter note, that day, while we were at the computer lab for mechanical students, Prita said something very funny yet disturbing. In Australia, there is a kind of energy drink called Mother. It is actually quite strong. But anyway, Jon Lim was drinking this. So, naturally, Prita asked Jon, "Hey Jon? Can I try your Mother?". That instant, I cracked up. Hillarious.

No comments: