Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How low?

How low would you stoop to just to survive? I was faced with quite a few scenarios today. It made me think. How low would you go just to live?

Scenario 1: McDonalds in the city.
There was this lady, whom I presume to be a homeless person. She came in McDonalds and ate the leftovers. This is pretty degrading I should think. Would I stoop to that level just to get food? I think I would rather have my dignity. This makes me feel so thankful that I have parents who support me through my life. Because of them, I have a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in regardless where ever I am at.

Scenario 2: Work.
I was kinda being pushed around at work. But still, I managed to maintain a smile. It makes me think of those people who work hard for a living. Many people I believe might be working in an environment where they hate it. They might need to do the jobs they hate just to get by. Well, this is just like a step better than the homeless lady that I met.

These 2 scenarios that I met with made me think quite a lot. Probably it's because I'm too bored. I don't know. But I wonder how low would I go just to be able to survive. How low would YOU go?

No comments: