Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Mixed Feeling

I don't know what I am experiencing now. It's a mixed feeling. It's not emoness, nor it's happiness. I don't know what brought on this feeling too. I don't understand this. What is happening to me? I really don't know. But 1 thing is for sure is that this is NOT emoness.

Anyway, I'm into my 3rd week of uni and oh boy. Assignments are starting to come in and I don't know how to do them. I'm so scared. My heart is not really prepared for this sem yet. I need to study, but yet where is the motivation?!

Also on a side note, I've been contemplating some stuff about my life. It's probably high time that I change some stuff. But I don't know. Sigh. I'm so indecisive. I'm really really really indecisive.

I think this sem is another 'special sem' for me. Every semester in UWA brings a new flavour into my life. And this semester is no different, at least up till now. This semester, I have to learn how to be patient while dealing with some people. This semester is also a semester whereby I want to meet more locals. I actually want to attend a church where is predominantly locals. I want to feel like I'm in Australia, and not in an Asian country. Sigh. But I'm like so lazy to change church. And scared too. I should not be scared of change, I know. But... SIGH

LOL. I think I have been complaining a lot here xD

To tilt the balance back, I'm going to attend an event that is at Hilton Hotel soon =D I hope I can socialize a lot there and know a lot of people! Can't wait for it. I can dress up too!!!!

Oh well. I should be getting ready for church now. It's going to be a long long long night. Tell you why in the next post.

No comments: