Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 17, 2010

Of wine and finger food

Nearly every single night now, there are convocations to attend. You can see the joy of people graduating from University, getting away from the stressful study environment and stepping into the cold cruel world of the working class life. Kinda saddening. Haha. But anyway, during that night, there are wine and finger food all around! A freeloader like me, will always grasp the chance to go nibble on some food or grab a glass of wine or two.

Looking at them, kinda makes me think what would my feeling be in about 2 more years time. Now, when I think of graduating, I feel kind of insecure and scared. Graduating is a huge thing in everyone's life. Once you graduate, you're gonna get a life that you're gonna be stuck with for the rest of your time on earth. One wrong move and it might be KABLOOOOOOOOOEY!

I'm a person who doesn't really like to step out of his comfort zone and into a weird environment. I'm scared of changes. I feel insecure when I don't know what is in store for me. I think when I graduate, I would feel very very lost. That time, I would be at crossroads with more junctions than I can imagine. Would I take the road less traveled or would I follow the norm of the world?

On a more present note, my parents are here! Well, technically were here. My dad flew back last night. My mom is still here. I want my own space back T____T My mom is nagging me day and night. Argh! So annoying! But on the plus side, I don't have to worry about food, laundry nor a dirty room =D

No comments: