Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why me

Love. Do you know what is love? Well, I thought I knew but little did I know I know shit about love. Love is a sweet and funny thing. But for me, love sucks. Why must the love path for me be so tough? Why must I fall into this stupid trap...

The person that I'm in love with is always not the person I like. However, the person that I really like will never be my partner. Why is life so cruel to me T.T

Why am I always stuck in a one way street love? Why can't I enjoy a two way street love? It's making me give up on love actually. Maybe I should really give up on love. How ironic. And I told my friends never to give up on love while I give up on love. Haiz. Why am I not practicing what I preach? It's so tough for me.

I think I'm gonna give up on love. Peace out.

No comments: