Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's a New Year

New year, new resolutions, new people, new environment, new everything. This year is gonna be another 'revolutionizing' year for me. Why? I'm going to Australia in less than a month's time! I'm leaving Malaysia so soon! I can't really believe it!

Until now, I'm still doubting my decisions to accept the offer to Australia. Is it the right choice to go? Am I making rash decisions? Will I regret my choice? Gawd. The suspense is getting me both excited and anxious.

Other than that, I'm having my 'normal' fights with my parents. It's always like that. When I make a life changing decision, my parents always question me more than ever, which makes me get impatient and finally blow my top. Why must they fight against me? Why must my parents say I shouldn't do this AFTER making the decision.

Before making this decision, my parents kept telling me to go Australia. After accepting everything, they now say I should continue my American Degree Programme. WHAT THE HELL! Now I really realize that I cannot please them. I have to make my own choices based on my needs, and not theirs. If by me saying so, I think I've made the wrong choice of going to Australia.

What a 'great' way to start a new year. The wrong choice. Bad.

No comments: