Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1.What’s your ambition?
- Be a wonderful person and live life to the fullest =)

2.Who is more important to you?Friends or boy/girlfriend?
- Friends are more important. Unless of course the boy/girlfriend is a good one =)

3.How often do you think of committing suicide?
- Quite often, I guess. But as long as I 'think' and not 'do', I guess I'm safe xD

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Never =)

5.What can't you live without?
- Family, friends and my dog.

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Dude, I study science... But if you mean metaphorically, I guess so. There is always a turning point at the bottom, unless you die =)

7.What is your goal for this year?
- Do well in Australia

8.What does LOVE means to you?
- I hate confusing and one way street love. And too bad I'm stuck to it.

9.What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u?(list 10)
- 1 way. By completing me =)

10.What are you really afraid of?
- Leaving friends and family.

11.What are your bad habits?
- Talk nonsense, lie, lust =)

12.Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
- Get a life =0

13.State a random fact about yourself.
- I am short.

14.What does flying means to you?
- Having wings =)

15.What do you crave for the most currently?
- Love

16.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.
- Fun, wonderful, friendly, caring, fantastic, emoish xD

17.Are you currently single or?
- single T.T

18.What is in your mind now?
- It's the matter of who, and not what. I don't lie to you. It is HE who is on my mind now. Guess who is HE. Damn. I like him.

19.Who are you?
- I am a confused person.

20.Who do you want to be 10 years later?
- A person who has a purpose in life.

Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 peoples.
List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they’ve been tagged.

Tags:
EVERYONE ON MY LIST!

No comments: