Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 19, 2009

20 more days!

OMG! I can't believe it! In 20 more days time, I'm going to leave Malaysia! I really cannot believe it! It seems that time took a great leap or something like that! I need more Malaysian stuff first! I'm so gonna miss Malaysia!

I didn't know that 20 days is so fast! I just took a look at my calender and found out that 20 days is gonna pass just like that! Cuz this week i'm gonna be in college. Next week is Chinese New Year. And the following week I'm going to be home eating home cooked food and everything. And the following week, I'M GONE!

Damn. Time passes fast. And this poses a new problem for me.

Well, I guess quite many people knows already. I like this girl. Fine right? I should just tell her I like her! But hell. I'm scared she will be scared by me saying I love her and we might not even be close friends anymore. Think this is minor? Try adding this on to my problem. A close friend of mine told me that he likes her too! OMG! Catch 22!

I think I should not tell her that I love her and try to matchmake both of them. Am I stupid?

1 comment:

hanlim said...

who do you like mister.....