Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 31, 2009

8 more days

Many years ago, both Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. And now, I'm tasting the forbidden fruit, and I'm liking it. OH WHY MUST I LIKE IT? I still have about 8 more days left in Malaysia and why must I do THIS before I go? Why did I get drunk? Why didn't I control my alcohol consumption? I'm in deep trouble.

It's rather cryptic eh? I can't really say much as I'm a bit ashamed on what I did... But I think most of you also can guess already la. Haha.... =.=

But I can't change anything now. I'll have to pay the consequenses anyway...

8 more days. It's seems so surreal that I'm gonna leave Malaysia in 8 more days time. But it's Australia. It isn't that far away from Malaysia anyway. However somewhere deep in my heart, I still wanna go to USA to further my studies. Why did I ever give in to my parents and go to Australia?

It's always regrets. I've always regretted many things in my life. But somewhere in the future, the regret passes and I'll be thankful for what I did. Would this time be the same? Would I still be thankful or would I continue to regret for the rest of my life? Only time would tell me.

Chinese New Year this year is rather quiet, just like Christmas day last month. I found out that when you are older, you will look forward to less things. I still remember when I was young I looked forward to everything that is special and out of the ordinary routine of my life. I used to stay up late and wake up early anticipating the things that are gonna happen. These days, I could just sleep through it and miss it. Why life is so different when we grow up....

Growing up is a tough process. It makes you mature, of which I don't wanna be. I still want my childhood innocence. My parents keep telling me that out there is a cruel and fake world, and that we have to be fake to be able to reach our targets. Why is the world so sick and twisted? Why can't I just be myself...

I'm being rather random in this post, typing whatever that comes into my mind. Haha. But nobody reads it anyway... >.<

Except for maybe the first part. I guess people will start to ask. I also cannot keep my secrets for too long. I'll have to tell someone sooner or later just to get the rock off my chest.

No comments: