Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

19 Years Old

I'm officially 19! Damn! It's my last year before I hit 2 decades old on earth! Boy do I sound old. I believe my 'hinges' are creaking already. Gotta oil it xD

Anyway, this year's birthday has been quite peaceful. No ragging involved. It's actually quite sad. I missed being 'bullied' on my birthday. Haha.

But anyway, it was quite a boring birthday, at least till at night. I went to kepong for Korean BBQ at night with CF people, namely Christine Fake, Christine Original, Andrew (Ah Tan), Joshua (Shortie), Swee Ling (Ah Siau), Kylie (Kili), Fiona (Fiona LAI! (come xD)) and Me (yours truly).

They gave me 12 donuts instead of a cake. Yummy! Wahahaha. And they gave me a quite personal homemade present. I'll upload the picture of the present soon. I've always liked homemade presents. It seems more homey and more closer to my heart. I guess I'll be bringing it to Australia.

I'm now 1 year older, none the wiser nor mature. Haha. I've gotta be more matured instead of being so childish so often. Being childish has its positive effects too. Haha. Guess what is it? (Hint: Girls =))

This is gonna be my last birthday in Malaysia for a long time. I still have 25 more days left of Malaysian atmosphere! It's so fast!

No comments: