Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 14, 2008

Still in the midst of holidays

I feel the holidays are passing by really slow. This is so unfair. I'm supposed to enjoy my holidays. But somehow, I can't find things to enjoy anymore. I'm doomed to eternal boredness!!!

On a lighter note, I got the PC fair job. Basically, Nic Tan, Alexis, John, Wern Pheng and me got the job. Haha. We went together for the job interview. Wern Pheng wasn't supposed to go but we managed to force him there at 4pm xD

The interview was really stupid. 4 of us (excluding Wern Pheng) went to the office at 12pm. It was so hard to find the stupid office. The office was hidden from view. WTH. When we went to the office, the receptionist told us to write down our names. Then told us that the manager wasn't in and she will contact us when the manager is in. Thus, we had 4 hours to kill.

We went to Old Town Kopitiam at Times Square to eat first. We chatted quite a lot of stuff. Some stuff quite funny la. But I don't remember what we chatted about. This is the art of talking nonsense. If you remember what you chat, it's not nonsense you were sprouting. However, if you forgot the content of the chat you had, that is nonsense chat. Hehe.

Next, we hit Sungai Wang - The Home For Johns. xDDD It really is John's place la. Lala land. We were so stuffed by seeing all those 'seafood' in Sungai Wang. Why the hell do they need to dress up like they just came out from the comic book? We saw many different kinds of people there. All those weird people end up in these kind of place. Haha.

We walked a lot and finally settled in at McD. That is where we saw Wern Pheng. We also saw a couple. That couple is like a couple made in heaven, or so to speak. Haha. The guy was a little sissy while the girl was 'manly'. I guess they have identity crisis. I should be talking bad about them anyway xD

After that, we went for that stupid interview and got the job. The end.

What a boring and unconstructive post....

By the way, I didn't know that Alexis stays in Bandar Tun Hussein Onn!!! We can car pool next year! I can drive to college again next year! But then again, I might wanna stay there. Cuz it's so troublesome to drive thru and fro. Haha. And Alexis attends my ex-church, Cheras EFC. Haha. I was away from there when she joined that church. Talk about fate. Lol.

Anyway, I'm gonna rot soon. Plans for next week got canceled. So sad. So, I have to make new plans to compensate it! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyoyo... ur hols really so boring meh??? i don't want to see a rotten lemon ler ^-^

Raymond said...

Hahahaa
Quite lor....
This lemon rotten adi

Anonymous said...

Lalas XD our entertainment.