Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 21, 2008

A day out at Sunway Pyramid

Yesterday, I went to Sunway Pyramid with my old canteen gang. Quite fun la seeing them all again. But somehow, I felt a bit lost when I'm with them. You see. I'm not in Chong Hwa anymore when they were still in Chong Hwa. I don't know a lot of things that happened in their lifes. Well, what can I do. Life goes on.

Anyway, although many years has passed since we knew each other, we still couldn't make a decision. We spent quite a long time trying to decide what to eat. Finally, we went to Teppanyaki to eat. Damn expensive la. When we paid for our meal. we found out that we were short of money. Everyone had to fork out extra money to pay for the meal. wth...

Next was to decide what activity to do. Gawd. This was really the worst part. We wanted to go Ice Skating. They wanted me to ask the cashier the price as my English was quite okay among them. Hehe. But I said I don't want to. Muahahahaha. Finally, Jun Wen and Jie Ying went and ask. OMG! It costs RM21! Too expensive already. So, we decided not to skate.

Next, we decided to go to RedBox. However, we don't know where is RedBox. We walked all the way to BarCelona side (as I thought RedBox was there) and found out that we were at the wrong side. Hell. We were so tired. But anyway, we saw Sunway Lagoon just opposite there. We wanted to go to the Scream Theme Park instead of RedBox. We went and check the price. DAMN! RM36! More expensive than Ice Skating! We went off in search for RedBox again...

Jie Ying called her friend Wen Wei and Zi Ern to come. They came and meet us up and we finally managed to go to RedBox. Wth. Damn tiring. The receptionist at RedBox was so damn RUDE! I mean all the people at RedBox are SO RUDE! Luckily Wen Wei, Zi Ern and I are college students and we showed our student ID. We were charged RM8++. However, Jun Wen, Jie Ying, Zhi Heng and Xin Mei didn't have college student ID. They were charged RM18++. Damn expensive. But since we were there, we decided to just go with the flow.

Halfway through singing songs, Valerie (Si Fat Lin) smsed Jie Ying to say that she was outside RedBox! We were so happy! We haven't seen her for such a long time!!! We screamed like nobody's business, chatted loudly and hugged each other. Quite touching lah the scene. Hehe. Like always, we wanted to take a photo before Si Fat Lin leaves. There was a Christmas tree behind us so we decided to take the Christmas tree as the background.

However, there is a short story to tell. We were 'posing' already and Jie Ying was getting ready to take our photo. Then, we heard a scream and the Christmas tree behind us FELL! OMG! It was so damn damn damn embarrassing!!! It was Zhi Heng's fault, I think. Not too sure la. We were all blaming him anyway. Saying why is he so fat.... blah blah blah. Hahahaha. Quite funny la the scene. We were embarrassed but still laughed about it. Finally we got our photo.

I had to go elsewhere so I had to leave at 4.30pm. Was quite tired when I left there. But it was fun going out with them again after such a long hiatus. I really hope our friendship can stay strong. Hope is always good.

Anyway, PICTURES TIME!!!

Jie Ying and I Camwhoring

Jie Ying, Zhi Heng and Jun Jie camwhoring

The two lovebirds, and an unknown FAT hand there

Zhi Heng & Me: OMG! Jie Ying is acting cute!

A row of us! So tidy xD

Jun Jie was gone from this pic already T.T

Look at the nice Christmas Deco

Look at who camwhored and spoiled the nice view of the Christmas Deco xD Just kidding

The Sunway Lagoon duck and.... and... the person who likes to act cute xD

So nice and cuddly! But too hard and fat. Zhi Heng: I finally found someone who is fatter than me xD

Xin Mei and Jie Ying posing with the... the... I forgot what is it called. Sphinx or something like that

Jie Ying trying to act ladylike with the flowers. There was a janitor behind me while I was taking this pic. She was laughing xD

THE GANG! Look at the christmas tree behind. It is the one we destroyed xD But it still looks fine anywayxD

FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

No comments: