Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's FINISHED!

And so Jesus says 'It's Finished'

WAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKKAA

I've finished my FINALS! I have 2 whole freaking months of holidays and I don't know what to do with it! I'm so freeeeeeeee........ FREE FREE FREE!!!

MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA!!!!

So damn hyper la. But then again, there is the empty feeling again. Haha. Cannot la. Just finished exams, nothing to study for the next two months. No more going to college for the purpose of studying for the next two months. Not gonna hold a pencil/pen for the next two months. SO HAPPY!!!

My social calender is partly planned already. I wanna try to make it packed, I think, as it might be the last two long months of holidays I have in Malaysia... Sad but not too sad... Haha

Guess I'll just play the whole 2 months and if possible, see the whole of Malaysia xD

No comments: