Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Hols

Like normal, holidays are BORING! I'm either rotting at home, or I'm outside galivanting. Quite tiring la. At home, I'd be bored to death. When I'm outside, I'll be tired to death. Haiz. What do I want?

I did quite a number of things during the hols already. The list:

1. Watch High School Musical 3
2. Watch Madagascar
3. Go Kepong to eat with friends
4. Go Desapark City to camwhore and play at the playground
5. Go Mid Valley
6. Go Sunway Pyramid
7. Go Times Square
8. Attend the Chong Hwa graduation day
9. Camwhored again at Chong Hwa
10. Talked nonsense with friends from Chong Hwa
11. Got a sucky telemarketing job
12. Went clubbing

I think that is all. Memory doesn't serve me well during the hols. Must be the 'fun' that has gone to my head...

I wanna make an announcement.

I WOULD NEVER EVER TAKE A TELEMARKETING JOB EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE EVENTHOUGH IT IS THE LAST JOB AVAILABLE ON EARTH!!!!

Imagine calling 100++ strangers in one day. God. I had to be so freaking thick skinned to call those strangers and try to get them to attend an event. AN EVENT WHICH IS AT PENANG!!! Darn. This is not an ideal job for anyone. It's like so degrading la.

LUCKILY

I'm stuck with this job for 2 days only.

LUCKILY

I have a friend with me

LUCKILY

I get paid RM70 1 day for this sucky job.

HOWEVER

I don't have internet access there. WTH...

ANYWAY

I'll be going for another job interview for a PC Fair job. I hope this job is better than this telemarketing job...

No comments: