Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A month is gonna pass...

Roughly a month of holidays has passed by. And I've basically rotted for a month. Gosh. I cannot have long holidays. I need an interval of studies during holidays and an interval of holidays during studies. Why don't they have school a week and then holiday a week, and then school a week and then holiday a week? That would be so cool! Those are only wishful thoughts. Sigh...

Anyway, last Saturday, we had BBQ at Jun Wen's house. I didn't take any photos, but the memories are still strong in my mind. I will always cherish the moment we are together. So emofying... But anyway, I went to Sentul KTM to fetch Jie Ying and her friends. After fetching Yong Cheng to his house to grab his car, Jie Ying and I set off to Jun Wen's house.

It was actually very near to Jun Wen's house. However, because I was talking too much rubbish and not concentrating on the road, we took a wrong turning. And this stupid wrong turning goes a long way until it was near Mid Valley. We dunno whether to laugh or cry. I kept laughing so much that the car shook. Zhi Heng called us to ask where we were. They set off later to Jun Wen's house and yet they reached first. How sad is that. Jie Ying told him that we will meet him in Mid Valley. Hahahaha

Anyhow, we managed to reach Jun Wen's house in one piece, safe and sound. Had a nice night of BBQ and a nice time talking, playing and laughing. I wonder when can I have these kind of momets again. These moments are getting lesser and lesser these days... How sad.

Now, most of my friends are applying for Universities all around the world. This is really the time where everyone leaves me, and I leave everyone. Next year, all my friends will be scattered all around the world. We might lose contact but yet we will find back each other some way or another. It's a small world, I hope.

I'm becoming more emofying when I remember those days in primary and secondary school. I had so much fun there! College isn't half bad but still, Secondary school is the BEST among all. I had loads of friends, loads of gangs and of course, loads of laughter. And it all happened in Chong Hwa Independent High School Jalan Ipoh.

It's ironic to think back when I was Form 1. I hated Chong Hwa so much! I totally regretted choosing the school. However, as the years passed by, I liked Chong Hwa more and more. The peak came in Form 4 where I was in Choir. It was really one of the best year of my life. I really liked choir.

Seeing my friends graduate from Chong Hwa, I kinda regret I didn't take my UEC. It's just a year. I should have stayed on. This is where the irony comes in. 6 years ago, I hated Chong Hwa. 6 years later, I hated LEAVING Chong Hwa. I guess love could be nurtured, in a way.

Anyhow, life goes on. Everything happens for a reason. Seasons change. Wind blows. Sun rises and sets. People come and go. I really have to grasp this point. I can't spend my time dwelling in the past. Future is where I should be looking at.

So yeah. The future is in my hands.

No comments: