Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fuck the world, Fuck you

I'm damn fucking pissed off now. Gotta vent my anger and sadness.
I can't believe I'm getting so fucking pissed off by my fucking results. My results are so fucking bad. Yes. I love the word fuck. So, come fucking sue me.
I'm damn pissed off. I studied like hell and still got a B for the stupid Macroeconomics paper. Why am I so fucked up? Why is the world so fucked up? Why are there people who study so little and still get good results? Can I tell them to fucking shove a pole up their fucking asses?????
Shit. I need to find a way to ground my fucking anger now.
I'm so fucked up

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lemon is really angry ler... can feel the fire...