Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's 2010

It's 2010 already! Only about 8 more days till I hit the benchmark age, the big, but not that big 2 0. Sigh. No more 1*. I'm getting older and what am I still doing? Still not leaving my mark on the world. Oh well. I still have time to do that, I guess.

Since my birthday is still some time away, I shall not blog much about it yet. I'll blog, instead, about my long delayed New Year Resolutions!

My 2010 New Year Resolution List

1. Study better and get better results!
2. To grow stronger in my faith.
3. To get to know more people, widening my network.
4. Get into a better body shape =D
5. Get a job in Perth.
6. Know my life direction.
7. Be less emo.

I think I shouldn't add more stuff to my list. Just in case I can't fulfill anything. xD

No comments: