Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

3 more torturous weeks!

I have 3 more weeks at work! Sigh. I hope time at work would pass faster. I really really really don't wanna work anymore. I just wanna take a rest. I just feel like quitting it this instant, however I do feel bad. It is because I promised the HR person that I would be working till the end of January. I'll have to keep my promise. Sigh...

ANYWAYS...

I'm going to be 20 in 3 days time! Gosh! I'm getting old!!! Can't believe that I have been on this Earth for so many years already! It's actually amazing how time flies when you're having fun. It seems like it was just yesterday that I celebrated my 18th birthday. I wonder what is in store for me this birthday?

This birthday of mine would be somewhat different from my previous birthdays. It would be my first birthday that I celebrate in Singapore, and with all new friends. Hm... Should be a great experience, no?

No comments: